Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tackling Some of the Hardest Issues as a Christian

While I am a huge sports fan, and one of the "best" sports talk programs is by Jim Rome, I truly don't like him. However, I will steal a tag line from his show....."Here is what I'm burning on".

So....Here is not only what "I'm burning on", but also what I will blog on in the near future.


Great flood: Discovery Channel vs. Bible

Dinosaurs: My viewpoint

Global Warming: Fact or Fiction

Job (the Biblical Man…not your occupation): Reality vs. Fiction

Kicking Butt and Taking Names vs. Taking Names and Kicking Butts

If I Messed Up as Many Times as a Meterologist, I Would Have Been Fired Five Times This Week

.....and many more things to ponder on in the upcoming weeks.

You see, while I have very little time to write because of my job, I want for everyone to understand a few things when I do have time to write....and ponder upon my thoughts:

I am not the person I once was, and I hope I am not anywhere near the person I will be.
I am a Christian, but at the same time, I am a sinner saved only by God's grace.
I look for the truth in man, but hold my faith in God far above my hope in man.
I have no children, but was once told by a very famous person, "If you want to know the best thing you can do for your children.....never let them question how much you love their mother."

.....and so.....read on in the next few weeks, and you just might learn more about me....and your relationship with Jesus Christ....as I am doing on a daily basis.

Take care...and God Bless,
William Polk

No comments:

Post a Comment